Dr.Sopon Pornchokchai, President, Agency for Real Estate Affairs and Director of the Thai Real Estate Business School announced that he would going to organize three real estate seminars focusing on the magnitude of housing developments in Bangkok, Hanoi and Jakarta detail as follows:
Hanoi's Comprehensive Housing Market Assessment.
Friday, December 9, 2016, during 1300-1700 in Hanoi. The Institute of Enterprise and Real Estate (VDBI) of the Government of Vietnam together with AREA and TREBS. The coverage of this survey includes:
- Housing projects currently offered for sale in Hanoi. Projects which was sold or booked out at the date of the survey in November 2016 were not considered because they were not considered current supplies anymore.
- In terms of areas, this survey covers Hanoi, the Capital City of Vietnam.
- Condominiums or owner-occupied apartments and low-rise residences of all form (detached houses, semi-detached or rowhouses) are covered.
- The analysis will be about the latest market situation for Hanoi as a whole with the implication and outlook for 2016-7.
- Further analysis will be based on location (districts or zones) on types of housing (condominium or low-rise housing) and on different price range.
- Analysis will be focused on the magnitude of the development, units offered for sale, units launched in 2016 and before, units sold in 2016, units still left for 2017, sale rates per month and the like.
- Price changes of different types of housing projects to explore the potential and sales problems of housing projects of different types, price range and locations.
- Demand analysis via the supply stream, the taking up rate and the changes in price of properties.
There will also be a panel discussion by representatives of Vietnam Ministry of Construction, State Bank of Vietnam, real estate experts, top investors in Vietnam and Dr. Tran Ngoc Quang, VDBI.
The registration fee is 1,500,000 VND or USD 67 or Baht 2,400. Please Contact: Miss Nguyen Thi Huyen, Institute of Enterprise and Real Estate, email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Tel. +84.9.6793.2205 or Miss Monthida Riabriang, Agency for Real Estate Affairs, www.area.co.th email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +66.2.295.3905 See details at http://bit.ly/2fXa6zh
Jakarta's Comprehensive Housing Market Assessment.
Thursday, December 15, 2016 (1300-1700) in Jakarta. REINCO Stratetic together with AREA and TREBS will organize this seminar which will be the most comprehensive survey in Jakarta. There will be panel discussion among leading experts too.
Reinco Strategic provides business Knowledge for developers of Real Estate Indonesia led by its founder, Mr.Ilham M Wijaya, a professional developers as well as practitioners . Its action in the field of Real Estate has more than 10 years, the originator of the DPP REI Training Agency, the certificate holder Trans Referral Certification (TRC) and has been the Liaison Officer University Chapter of FIABCI Indonesia.
The fee is Indonesia 1.75 million Indonesian Rupiah or USD 130 or Baht 4,500 See details at http://bit.ly/2fyxjK2
Bangkok's Comprehensive Housing Market Assessment.
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 during 09:00 - 17:00 in Bangkok. AREA is the largest real estate information, research and valuation centre in Thailand, with the most frequently updated data from field surveys nationwide. Our information is both comprehensive and reliable while at the same time refraining from real estate brokerage and self-interest property development in order to avoid potential conflicts of interest. Participants will receive a report of approximately 1,000 pages with tables and figures.
The fee is Baht 10,000 or USD 286. Contact the Thai Real Estate Business School, Telephone: +66-2295-2294 Facsimile: +66-2295-2213 E-mail: email@example.com See details at http://bit.ly/2fiJ3xa
Hope you can join our most comprehensive seminars soon.