Today (October 18, 2019), Dr.Sopon Pornchokchai, President, Agency for Real Estate Affairs who is also the President of the Thai Appraisal & Estate Agents Foundation (TAF) signed an Memorandum of Understading with the REI North Sumatra (REI: the only developers’ association of Indonesia) led by President Ir. Andi Atmoko Panggabean, Secretary Ir.Reza Sirait and Treasurer Rakutta Karo Karo, SE,MMPP.
REI North Sumatra and TAF desires to become associated with each other by entering into this Memorandum of Understanding, the purpose of which is to provide for exchange and develop other mutual benefits by:
• seeking to facilitate business opportunities for members of the Co-operating Associations who may be working together in each other’s markets;
• exchanging on an annual basis, current information on the state of real estate markets, real estate procedures business, relevant licensing, tax, and foreign investment laws, and associations facts;
• initiating and hosting trade missions and networking opportunities between and among members of the Co-operating Associations;
• co-ordinating and promoting the offer and interchange of products, services and educational courses of Co-operating Associations;
• co-operating for all other purposes which are consistent legislation of two countries and mutually beneficial to REI North Sumatra and TAF.